[Kiwi] Clan Forumz

[Kiwi] Clan Forumz is under protection by the General Nation, thus declaring war upon [Kiwi] means you declare on her nation and her allies.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖ (444)

checkmate (391)

TheElusiveVirus (310)

R3DH4WK (134)

[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD] (123)

[Kiwi]Grinder#11 (109)

[Kiwi]Emma <3 (71)

[Kiwi]_is_@wesome (71)

SPIKE THE R8 (65)

flamingdragons-1 (56)

Share | 

Darkfrost v5.1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oscar1710

PostSubject: Darkfrost v5.1   Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:04 pm

mediafire.com ?gp8hzea8mu1t1gp
this is the dark frost that activates the codes i hav put in the forum Smile
when u download this file, put the whole folder(not the rar file Neutral) in the memory stick of ur psp then open the file DarkFrost_v5.1 and choose auto installer then click on the dark frost auto installer and then do wat it tells u to do in that window then when it installed the darkfrost on ur psp, copy the codes from here to the new file on ur memory stick called darkfrost and open the file in it called codes and paste my codes there and then u'v got the dark frost installed when u play ur game, shortly a blue flashing text should appear and double press the home button and then press the + and - volume bottons at the same time to open darkfrost, Now u shud hav a blue screen and press start then choose the codes to activate by pressing SQUARE or X then when u'v chosen ur codes, exit the darkfrost by double tapping the home button or O and press the music button which is next to the select button then TADA the codes r active hope this helped a lot Razz
enjoy other players but not [SKD] or i'll kick ur a**
Back to top Go down
http://xskdx.forummotions.com/

Darkfrost v5.1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Kiwi] Clan Forumz :: Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron-
Jump to: